Sexual Health And Wellness Clinic Services
CCCHD Sexual Health and Wellness Clinics are open to the public by appointment on the following days and times:
- MONDAY: 8:00am – 6:00pm, 1209-3 Sunset Ave, Springfield, Ohio, 45505, Southern Village Plaza
- WEDNESDAY: 8:00am – 5:00pm, 1209-3 Sunset Ave, Springfield, Ohio, 45505, Southern Village Plaza
- THURSDAY: 8:00am – 5:00pm, 529 East Home Rd, Springfield, Ohio 45503
The Clark County Combined Health District received a grant through the Ohio Department of Health to fund new services. These services address sexual health and wellness (including family planning).
An important goal of the grant is to improve the overall health and well-being of women and men by promoting healthy lifestyles and encouraging the establishment of a reproductive life plan.
Sexual Health and Wellness services are intended for all women and men 12 years and older to receive the following services :
- Gonorrhea and Chlamydia Point of Care Testing
- Results in 30 minutes!
- Telehealth Visits
- Birth Control Onsite
- Nexplanon (implant), Liletta (IUD), Tri-sprintec (oral pills), Depo-Provera (shot)
- Natural Family Planning Services
- Emergency Contraception
- Pregnancy and STD Testing
- STD Treatment
- Expedited Partner Therapy
- PAP Testing
- Preconception Care
- Infertility Referrals
- Patient Education on STD’s, HIV, and more
- Pelvic, Breast and Testicular Exams
- Sexual Health Education and Appropriate Vaccines
- Medicaid and Marketplace Sign-up Assistance
CCCHD has partnered with the Local Public Health Services Collaborative, LLC and is able to accept more insurances than previously for these services. Click on the link below to see a list of participating providers.
Local Public Health Services, LLC List of Participating Payors
Insurance benefits vary and verification of insurance does not guarantee payment for services. It is up to the individual to know their own insurance coverage.
Many forms of payment are accepted:
- Most major insurances are accepted.
- Cash, Checks, Debit Cards, and Credit Cards are accepted.
- A sliding fee scale is used to determine costs to those that do not have insurance or for those with insurance that we cannot bill.
- Payment plans are available.
- Other arrangements can be made if needed as we do not turn away anyone for the inability to pay.
The Clark County Combined Health District Sexual Health and Wellness Clinic receives funding from the Ohio Department of Health, Reproductive Health and Wellness Program Title X grant.
Clark County Combined Health District
529 E. Home Rd.
Springfield, OH 45503
CCCHD Reproductive Health & Wellness handouts and presentations
Birth Control & Pregnancy Prevention Presentation
Sexual Health & Wellness Presentation