Prevent. Promote. Protect. Nuisance Complaint Investigations

Nuisance Complaint Investigations

What is nuisance? A nuisance is a condition that can cause hurt, harm, discomfort, damage or injury to the public or to any considerable number of persons.

How do I report a nuisance condition? Contact the Health District at 390-5600.

To file a complaint, you can call us or e-mail  Please include the address of the complaint, the nature of the complaint, (i.e. trash, odors, roaches, etc.) and any other information that may be useful. If you would like for us to contact you with an update, or with questions we may have about the complaint, please also include your name and phone number.

How to keep from being considered a nuisance:

The Clark County Combined Health District (CCCHD) will investigate a nuisance condition such as, but not limited to, trash accumulations, insect/rodent infestations, sewage, and odors from animals or animal feces/urine. CCCHD will accept anonymous complaints.

Other useful information

City or County: 

  • For all illegal activity contact your local law enforcement.
  • For illegal dumping contact  Solid Waste Deputy at 937-521-2020.

City Only:

  • For structural issues, tall grass/weeds and junk vehicles (on property) contact City Code Enforcement at 937-324-7385.
  • For junk vehicles (on street) contact the Police Department, non-emergency at 937-324-7680
  • For landlord/tenant disputes contact Fair Housing at 937-324-7696

County Only:

  • For junk vehicles (on property) contact your Township office.
  • For junk vehicles (on street) contact the Clark County Sheriff’s Office at 937-328-2560
  • For landlord/tenant disputes contact Fair Housing at 937-328-2498 or 1-866-740-1958